The website https://yourlastmails.com is published by the YOURLASTMAILS company,  a “société par actions simplifiée” (simplifed joint-stock company) with a share capital of 6,000 euros.
The YOURLASTMAILS company is responsible for processing personal data collected online in the context of its business activity.
The company’s contact person for the protection of personal data is at the following address: email@example.com
As a data controller, the YOURLASTMAILS company complies with the law for the protection of personal data, and in particular with the provisions of French law no. 78617 of 6 January 1978 as amended (hereinafter “French Data Protection Act”) and EU Regulation 2016/79 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (the General Data Protection Regulations, hereinafter “GDPR”).
The company is committed to the protection of your personal data.
By using this site, you agree to the collection and use of your personal data as set out below.
- “Personal data” or data of a personal nature is any information relating to an identified individual, or to an individual who can be identified directly or indirectly from that information.
- An “identifiable individual” means a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identity number or to one or more factors.
- “Processing” means operations or a combination of operations performed on personal data, regardless of the process used.
- The terms “you” and “your” mean: Visitors to the website of the YOURLASTMAILS company (prospective clients, independent contractors, suppliers, partners, applicants for employment, etc), and all third parties who, incidentally or otherwise, enter a relationship, contractual or otherwise, with the YOURLASTMAILS company, or make contact with us for any reason.
- The terms “we”, “our” and “you” mean the YOURLASTMAILS company and its directors, employees, and the people and organisations who work with it.
1• The personal data that is collected
We collect and process only data which is necessary for us to carry on our business and to carry out our commitments and provide our services and benefits.
Our list cannot be exhaustive, bearing in mind the number of people with whom we have contact, their diverse individual characteristics, and the variety of personal data to be processed.
However there are some constant factors in the data we collect relating to the various people with whom we have contact, such as their identity data as follows:
- Surname and first name ;
- Postal / business address ;
- Business email addresses and business telephone numbers ;
- The nature of their work or business ;
- Their role(s) ;
- Banking and financial information, but only to the extent called for by our contractual relationships ;
- The fields / topics that are of interest to them ;
- Where appropriate, any other data that is necessary in order for us to carry out our obligations and comply with our commitments ;
- Information necessary for the possible recruitment of an employee or an intern for the company.
When you visit our site, we may also automatically collect information about your computer. For example, your IP address and type of browser. We may also collect information about your online activity. We collect this information so as to personalise your browsing experience. For more information, please see the heading « cookies ».
When you use social networking features via our site, it is possible that we may access information about you, depending on the privacy policies of the social networking platforms.
Your data is collected: :
- When you complete our contact form ;
- When you fill out the application form ;
- When you register on the website ;
2• Our purpose in collecting data
Data is collected for the following reasons :
- To fulfil our commitments to clients and others :
In general terms, your personal data is essential for us to fulfil our obligations and commitments to those with whom we have contact, whoever they are (business contacts, suppliers, staff, website visitors, etc).
- To promote our products and services :
This relates to promoting and protecting the interests of the people with whom we work, to providing them with technical services, to organising events, to offering training, and to sending information, invitations and communications.
- To perform a contract :
We collect your personal data in situations where we need to process it so as to carry out our contractual obligations when you are a party to this contract.
- To comply with legal obligations :
We collect your personal data in situations where we need to process it so as to comply with legal obligations which apply to us (a request by a supervisory authority, compliance with the rights of a third party, to pursue our rights in law, etc)
3• Possible access to your personal data
Depending on the purposes and reasons for which we collect your personal data, the following organisations or people may have access to your data :
- The employees of YOURLASTMAILS
- Third parties who process your personal data as sub-contractors or as independent service providers, as instructed by the YOURLASTMAILS company (hosting, technical maintenance, data security, routing, etc)
- Third parties working with the YOURLASTMAILS company to carry out its tasks, to the extent that communication of this data is necessary to their performance.
- Professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, etc) and insurers.
- Public supervisory, regulatory, etc, authorities
4• Storage period for your personal data
The retention period applied by the YOURLASTMAILS company for your personal data varies according to your individual characteristics.
The YOURLASTMAILS company retains personal data, relating to the various people with whom it has contact, for the time necessary to carry out its tasks and achieve its objectives, consistent with its purposes and with the law and regulations in force from time to time.
The YOURLASTMAILS company uses certain objective criteria for the retention period for data, but does not try to apply a single decision matrix rigidly to every situation.
The following criteria have been identified as best corresponding to the reality and diversity of the people with whom we work :
- If you appear on a mailing list, the YOURLASTMAILS company will retain your personal data until you decide to unsubscribe from the list, which you can do at any time.
- If you send in a request, the YOURLASTMAILS company will retain your personal data for as long as it takes to deal with your request.
- If you have agreed to receive invitations to seminars, events or training provided by the YOURLASTMAILS company, the company will retain your personal data until you unsubscribe.
- If you have cookies on your computer, the YOURLASTMAILS company will retain your data only for the period necessary to achieve its purpose and for any defined period consistent with national law.
- If the YOURLASTMAILS company is required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
5• The guarantee of confidentiality and security for your personal data
The YOURLASTMAILS company undertakes to ensure the security of personal data that is provided to it for any reason.
To that end, it has put in place a security policy for information systems, and appropriate rules and technical measures to provide effective protection for personal data under its control. This relates to access, sharing, disclosure and use, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction and accidental loss of personal data.
However, you acknowledge that you have been informed that no transmission of data by internet is 100% secure, and that any information that is diffused can be collected and used by people other than the intended recipient.
6• Your rights with regard to your personal data
You have the following rights:
- A right of access.
- A right of rectification.
- A right to erasure.
- A right to restrict processing to limited situations.
- A right to data portability (for re-use by yourself or transfer to a third party of your choice).
- A right to withdraw your consent.
You also have a right to seek redress from the Data Protection Commission for France (CNIL, the Commission Nationale de l’Information et des Libertés) in the event of a breach of regulations relating to personal data and in particular of the GDPR.
7• Collection of personal data by third-party sites
The website of the YOURLASTMAILS company contains links to other websites that have their own privacy policies. To learn about their privacy policies, please visit their sites.
150 Avenue Georges POMPIDOU
To avoid any fraudulent requests, you must produce some evidence of identity, which will then be destroyed.
Cookies are data that an internet site places on the hard disk of a visitor to the site for record-keeping purposes. When the user visits the site again, the server automatically recognises the cookie, which informs the site about the user’s last visit.
8.2 What do the cookies from our site do?
The cookies used on our site make it possible, in particular :
- To see which services and sections you have visited.
- To make the site’s main functions work.
- To optimise the site and detect any technical problems.
- To collect statistics.
- To share information with other internet sites or social media networks.
This information is useful for better personalisation of services and content, and to help you navigate our site.
Cookies are also necessary for the proper functioning of some services, or to measure site traffic for those services.
8.3 Internal cookies
When you connect to our site, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies on your device so that we can recognise the browser on your device as long as that cookie lasts.
The cookies that we use are for the purposes described below, subject to the choices you make when setting up the parameters that your browser will use when you visit our site.
You can state or change your cookie preferences at any time, directly online.
The cookies that we use allow us, in particular :
* To help you navigate our site
- By changing the appearance of our site to match the display preferences of your device when you visit the site, to match the display and reading hardware and software on your device.
- By remembering information from a form that you filled in on our site (on sign-up or when accessing your account) or relating to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site, and your language preferences.
- By giving you access to the client area or staff area of our site, using authentication credentials or data that you gave us previously and implementing security measures.
* To improve our services
These cookies let us produce statistics about site traffic and the use of the various different parts of our site (sections and content visited, route taken) so as to improve the relevance and user-friendliness of our services.
8.4. Third-party cookies
These are cookies placed on your device by third-party companies (for example, our partners) when you navigate or click on advertising spaces on our site.
* From third-party applications integrated into our site
We may include on our site IT applications from third parties to let you share content from our site with other people, or to let other people know that you have looked at content on our site or have an opinion about it. Particular examples are “Share” and “Like” buttons for social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Viadeo, etc..
A social network that provides this kind of button can identify you by using this button, even if you do not use it when you visit our site. In fact, this type of app button allows the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site at any time that the social network concerned is activated on your device (open session) when navigating our site.
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
We have no control over the procedure used by social networks to collect information about your navigation of our site, in combination with personal data they have. We can only suggest that you refer to the privacy policies of these social networks in order to find out the purposes, especially advertising, for which they use navigation information that they collect using these app buttons. These privacy policies should allow you to make choices about your relationship with social networks, especially by changing the settings for your user account on each network.
8.5. Web beacons and other technologies
We may use standard internet technologies such as web beacons and similar technologies, to follow your use of our site. Web beacons (sometimes called transparent GIFs, clear GIFs or web bugs) are short lines of code that enable us to display a small graphic image (which is usually invisible) on a web page or in an email. Web beacons can recognise certain types of information on your computer such as cookies and the time and date when you visited a page, and a description of the page where the web beacon is located.
We use web beacons to improve your experience of our site, including providing you with personalised content that relate to your interests, and to see whether users read the emails and click on the links contained in these messages, so we can distribute relevant content and offers.
Our site may include third-party web beacons. These web beacons make it possible for suppliers of third-party services to collect certain information, such as the type of browser you are using and the web page that you visited before landing on our internet site. These suppliers of third-party services process the information they collect for the purposes of auditing, research and to report information about our site and about advertisements viewed on our sites and apps.
We do not share your contact information (for example, your telephone number or email address) with these third parties in the context of their use of web beacons.
8.6. Mobile devices
Some mobile devices send information about the model of telephone, the operating system version, connectivity, and the name and version of the app in use.
This data, which is necessary for the proper functioning of our website on your mobile device, is processed automatically by the YOURLASTMAILS company’s servers and by some of our partners so as to be able to provide you with a service that matches the technical characteristics of your device and to measure our site traffic.
8.7. Accept or decline cookies
You can choose to deactivate these cookies at any time. You can also change your browser settings to notify you about cookies being placed on your computer, and to ask whether you accept this or not.
If your browser is set to decline all cookies, you will not be able to use some of our services. So as to manage cookies to meet your expectations as far as possible, we suggest you bear in mind what the cookies are for when choosing your browser settings.
Web beacons are generally used alongside cookies, so if your browser is set to decline cookies, or if cookies are deleted, web beacons will not be able to follow your activity as you surf the net.
Every browser has a different way of managing cookies and user choices. This will be described in the Help menu for your browser, which will let you know how to change your cookie preferences.
8.8. Your choices via your browser
The placement of cookies on devices is essentially a matter of what the devices’ users want, because they can change their cookie preferences at any time, free of charge, using the preference options provided by their browsers. If you have opted, in your browser, to accept cookies on your device, the cookies contained in the pages and content that you consult will be stored temporarily in a dedicated location on your device. They can be read only by the site that placed them.
If you refuse to have cookies placed on your device you will no longer be able to use some functions that are necessary for visiting some parts of our site. This will happen if you try to access content or services for which you need to identify yourself. It will also happen if you (or our independent service providers) are unable to recognise, for purposes of technical compatibility, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connecting to the internet.
In such a case, we decline all responsibility for any consequences of the impaired delivery of our services where this is due to its being impossible to place or access the cookies needed for the operation of the site because you have refused or deleted them.
How can you apply your preferences, depending on the browser you use?
Cookie and preference management is different in each browser. It will be covered in your browser’s Help menu, which will tell you how to change your cookie preferences.
Do not track
You can also set up your browser so that it sends a code to websites indicating that you do not want your internet activity to be monitored. This is the “Do Not Track” option.